Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hormones, hormones... Terrible hormones!

My topic for the day.. HORMONES... I was just fine for most of my pregnancy, just had a small period where I couldn't watch any cheesy scenes on TV because a couple of tears would run through my cheek, but that was all! No going crazy at someone or crying in the middle of a weird situation (Maybe once)..

But this last week... C'mon!!! It's just been terrible.. I cried last night the moment my husband entered the house and hugged me, don't ask me why, I wish I knew. Last Thursday I also cried like a baby, I think because I thought I looked fat. I still think I'm fat, I have 8 kilos on that do not belong to me but I don't know is not a reason to cry I'm guessing it will all go away after I give birth (hopefully in the first year or less). 

So that's me right now.. At moments I'm up and at moments I'm down. I really thought well this is almost over maybe I'm not like all those women on TV that go all crazy with hormones but I guess I am a little right now. 

On the other hand I want to start cooking some macarons, I've been looking up for some recipes and still need to buy some stuff for them. We'll see how that goes. 

Au revoir! 

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment